Organizations use Palantir Foundry to transform sales organizations into data-driven machines. Foundry removes silos among teams responsible for the top line, and provides leadership with a unified view of the entire organization.
With Foundry, organizations are:
- Identifying new sales opportunities. With access to all data about how a customer has interacted with the company, sales teams have brand-new targets they couldn't surface before.
- Engaging in data– and context-driven sales conversations. With all the data about a given customer, their competitors, and the products, salespeople can communicate true value-add, instead of simply negotiating on price.
- Driving large efficiency gains. By integrating all relevant data sources into a common ontology layer, organizations are enabling sales teams to answer both basic and complex questions about their customers in minutes, not weeks.
- Testing hypotheses with real data. Foundry allows sales strategists to iterate on complex hypotheses with real historical data before leadership deploys new sales tactics in practice.
- Aligning the organization from top to bottom. By building and constantly iterating on KPIs within the flexible ontology, the entire organization – from the CEO to the sales executive – has a singular and measurable definition of success.
- Aligning the organization across functions. With Foundry, an organization's entire data community enriches a single ontology. Everyone in sales, marketing, data science, and leadership speaks the same language and collaborates on a single platform.
See Palantir Foundry in action.
A media network used Palantir Foundry to transform their advertising sales organization.
Palantir partnered with a media network to transform the way their advertising sales organization interacts with a multitude of data sources to drive relationships with their advertisers. With Foundry:
- The organization consolidated traditionally disparate first- and third-party data sources into a single platform
- Account executives generated critical insights about advertiser behavior that were previously out of reach
- Sales teams surfaced previously unknown opportunities based on customer behavior, both in isolation and relative to competitor and market behavior
- Advertising sales leadership easily tested hypotheses around switching from volume-based sales to quality-based sales with simple point-and-click data exploration tools
- Hypotheses turned into data-driven strategies that the entire organization could lean on and be measured against
- Cross-functional collaboration enabled sales teams, pricing and planning teams, research functions, and C-suite executives to operate from a single source of truth
A pharmaceutical company used Palantir Foundry to increase sales yield and patient adherence on a key drug.
Palantir partnered with a pharmaceutical organization to transform their commercial operations, helping them operate proactively and stay ahead of the market. With Foundry:
- The organization built a live and comprehensive market data asset by integrating internal and external data into a single platform and applying a business ontology
- The central analytics group surfaced trends about healthcare provider behavior and insight about market dynamics, then immediately operationalized them to drive results in the field
- The field force demonstrably increased the volume and efficacy of healthcare provider visits with enhanced targeting and complete transparency into provider-level behavior
- Data scientists collaborated on the same data asset and developed machine learning models to augment sales efforts
- Executives monitored market performance at a granular level in real time, receiving alerts when a particular region or strategy needed their attention most
Under the hood.
Palantir Foundry's full-stack capabilities power the transition to a data-driven sales machine. Under the hood, these capabilities include:
- A data integration and modeling engine that turns rows and columns into a business ontology, a common language anchored in real-world concepts that decision makers can understand
- Flexible 360° views of every object in the ontology that serve as actionable starting points for users to dig into links and relationships
- A diverse set of analytical tools that enable collaboration across every level of technical skill, from business analysts who point and click to highly technical users who write code
- Branching and versioning of all data and logic to enable rapid iteration without compromising the production environment
- A granular and transparent security model that automatically propagates security policies from raw data to final insight
- A microservice architecture with open data formats and open APIs to integrate with existing infrastructure